This page informs you of the privacy notice (the “Privacy Notice”) of Vigos Ventures, Inc. doing business under the name and style of Vigos Health (“Vigos Health”). Vigos Health respects the confidentiality of personal information and values data privacy rights. We strive to ensure that all personal information collected from customers, vendors, partners, employees, associates, and other stakeholders are processed in accordance with the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, and proportionality.
In the course of providing its services, Vigos Health may process your personal information, sensitive personal information and privileged information (collectively, “Personal Data”).
Vigos Health values your privacy and the confidentiality of your Personal Data. It also remains committed to comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012, enacted by Congress in Asugust 2012 as Republic Act No. 10173, and its Implementing Rules and Regulations (collectively, the “DPA”), issued by the National Privacy Commission.
Through this Privacy Notice, Vigos Health explains:
- the nature, purpose and extent of processing of Personal Data;
- the parties to whom Vigos Health may disclose and share your Personal Data and from whom Vigos Health may validly obtain Personal Data with consent; and
- the risk of processing and data security measures in place to protect you against these risks.
Under this Privacy Notice, the terms “we” or “us” are references to Vigos Health. Meanwhile, the terms “you”, “your”, and its derivatives refer to customers, vendors, partners, employees, consultants, associates, and other stakeholders of Vigos Health.
The Personal Data that Vigos Health processes, include, but are not limited to, the following:
- your name, age, date of birth, marital status, contact details, biometric information, medical information, religious affiliations, government-issued identification numbers, any other information established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
- your employment history, education background, résumé, and income information, when you apply for a job with us;
- your work-related information regarding your company, your ownership, and participation, when you apply for vendor accreditation;
- any other information relating to you which you have provided us in submission of any form, including those resulting from our interaction with you either online or offline; and/or
By providing Vigos Health with your Personal Data in the use of any of our services, you confirm your agreement to the terms and conditions in this Privacy Notice, you have explicitly authorized and consented to our processing of your Personal Data.
Collecting Personal Data
Vigos Health may collect your Personal Data through the following ways:
- when you submit your Personal Data through any form (e.g. registration form), through the website and mobile application;
- when you use the when you interact with our concierge agents through phone, email, chat and social media accounts (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.);
- when you avail of the offers, promos, and benefits from Vigos Health and/or its partner merchants;
- when you respond and submit information through surveys, promotions, and other marketing and sales initiatives sent out during Vigos Health events or via its digital channels (i.e.., through email or mobile application);
- when you provide information in relation to requests, complaints and inquiries;
- when you submit a job application; and/or
- when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
Personal Data Other than Yours
When you submit to us another person’s Personal Data (e.g. your spouse, dependent, children, parents), you attest that consent has been obtained by such person to process his/ her Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
Use of Personal Data
General Uses of Your Personal Data
We may use and process your Personal Data in a variety of ways, including but not limited to those stated in the Consent Form, as well as:
- Providing you with product and services that you have requested, including customer support;
- Enhancing your customer experience by delivering product services that match your preference and needs;
- Communication of relevant services, advisories, and responses to your queries, requests, and complaints;
- Providing you with information about our products and services which may be of interest to you, when consented to;
- Compliance with the requirements of the law and legal proceedings, such as court orders, and legal obligations; prevention of imminent harm to the public; and ensuring public security, safety, and order;
- Prevention, detection, and investigation of crime, including fraud and money-laundering, and analysis and management of other commercial risks; and
- Processing of information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
Other Uses by Nature our Dealings
Aside from the general uses mentioned above, depending on your dealings with us, we may use your Personal Data to serve the following purposes:
(a) When you use any of our digital platforms, including mobile apps:
(b) When you are a vendor, prospective vendor, or contractor:
- Registration, verification, and maintenance your account, as applicable;
- Giving our third-party partners/service providers the necessary information to allow them to provide the relevant service you availed of, implement rewards programs and access to any advanced features of our digital platform, as applicable;
- Assessing your eligibility for certain rewards and programs, and informing you of products, services, events, promotions, and initiatives that may be of interest to you. You may receive offers or marketing or promotional materials from us when consented to;
- Providing you with personalized customer experience by maintaining your personal profile/dashboard and by showing targeted advertisements that may match your preference and needs; and
- Communicating with you in relation to your queries, requests, feedback, changes to our terms of service, and matters relating to the operation of your account, as applicable.
(c) When you apply for employment or become our employee or consultant:
- Conduct of appropriate due diligence checks;
- Evaluation of your proposal and conduct of corresponding background checks;
- Assessing your viability as a vendor and processing your accreditation;
- Communicating to you matters related to our required products and services; and
- Performing other actions necessary or desirable in the implementation of our contract.
- Conduct of appropriate background investigation, reference checks, pre-employment medical examination and interviews;
- Communication of the status of your candidacy;
- Processing of your compensation, allowances, expense reimbursement and monitoring your attendance and leaves;
- Your enrollment in our benefit programs which may include health insurance, medical insurance, retirement plan and social security;
- Assisting you in your professional development through performance management, career development, seminars, workshops, and training;
- Making you part of our employee engagement activities and programs, such as events, employee surveys, and incentives and discounts offered subject to approval of management;
- Compliance with our obligations under the law as required by government organizations and local government units; and
- Facilitation, upon separation with the company, of your exit interview, clearances, and other procedures necessary to process your final pay.
Disclosure of Personal Data
Depending on the product and/or service concerned and purpose set out in this Privacy Notice, we may disclose your Personal Data to the following parties, and to such other parties we may indicate in the Consent Form:
- Our employees and officers;
- Professional advisers such as lawyers and auditors, to the extent that is necessary relevant to their respective services;
- Suppliers or subcontractors, third-party service providers, and consultants that have been contracted by Vigos Health to provide financial, technical, administrative, and support services such as information technology, payroll, accounting, sales administration, procurement, training, background investigation, rewards program, and other services, such as but not limited to allowing users to have access to and enjoy other features of our digital platforms; and
- Any third-party business offering goods and services or sponsor contest or other marketing and promotional programs, where you have provided your consent.
We may disclose your Personal Data for legal and statutory compliance purposes, including, but not limited to:
- The extent that we are required to do so by applicable laws, rules, and regulations;
- In connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceeding; and
- To clients and customers availing of our products and services.
Any company or person with which/whom we share information about you for the above purposes is contractually required to comply with confidentiality standards, undertake to respect any individual's right to privacy, and comply with the DPA. We also require that these organizations use this information only for our purposes and follow our reasonable directions with respect to this information. This includes organizations which handle or obtain Personal Data as service providers for Vigos Health.
Retention and Disposal of Your Personal Data
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which your Personal Data was obtained or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, or for legitimate business purposes, or as provided by law, which includes retaining your Personal Data:
- To the extent required by or pursuant to our contract with you and the Use of Personal Data as provided herein; and
- If we believe that your Personal Data may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings in order to establish, exercise, and defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
Unless your Personal Data is required under law or regulation to be stored/retained for a longer or specific period, the retention period for your Personal Data shall be for a maximum period of one (1) year from (a) the fulfillment of the legitimate business purposes for which your Personal Data was obtained or (b) from the cessation or termination of the legal claims referred to above. Pursuant to the Joint Administrative Order No. 2016-002 of Department of Health, Department of Science and Technology, and the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation, in the event that we collect and/or use your medical records, upon obtaining the necessary consent from you, we shall maintain a record of your medical records (whether in electronic and/or paper formats) for a period of fifteen (15) years from (a) the fulfillment of the legitimate business purposes for which your Personal Data was obtained or (b) from the cessation or termination of the legal claims referred to above.>
Thereafter, your Personal Data shall be disposed or discarded in a secure manner that would prevent further processing, unauthorized access, or disclosure to any other party or the public. You may refer to our Data Security Policy for the details on how your Personal Data will be disposed or discarded.>
Protection of Your Personal Data
Vigos Health is committed to protecting the privacy of all Personal Data submitted and provided by its users including information transferred to third parties service providers engaged to perform services necessary for Vigos Health to render its services to its users/customers. Vigos Health processes Personal Data in adherence to the general principles of transparency, legitimate purpose and proportionality.
Any information you choose to provide us (e.g., by filling out a survey or sending us an e-mail) shall be used only for the declared purpose for its collection. Your activity on our website will not result in your being added to a mailing list, unless you specifically request us to do so. We will not provide or sell any information from any of our surveys, e-mail lists, or electronic forms to any third party.
All such persons or service providers, are required to protect the confidentiality and privacy of all Personal Data in line with this Privacy Notice. Safety measures shall be maintained to ensure protection of Personal Data against disclosure, loss, theft, unauthorized access, modification or usage, such as password encryption of files, restricted file access to a limited number of employees, firewall security and regular audit trails.
Vigos Health has procedural and electronic safeguards and security tools, such as password encryption of files, restricted file access to a limited number of employees, firewall security and regular audit trails in place to help secure your online Personal Data from unauthorized use. You may refer to our Data Security Policy for the details on how we protect and safeguard your Personal Data.
Although these systems are in place to adequately protect the data, these may still be subject to human and operational error and is not completely infallible. Vigos Health has taken measures to prevent unauthorized access, improper processing or usage of your Personal Data through these measures, including regular security vulnerability and penetration testing of our information system and infrastructure to ensure your Personal Data is properly protected.
Accessing Your Personal Data and Opt-Out Option
You may instruct us to provide you with any Personal Data we hold about you, subject to providing us with appropriate evidence of your identity. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. However, we may withhold personal information that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You will be asked to expressly agree to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes and/or promotional email communications and will be provided with an opportunity to opt out from our use of your personal information for such purpose mentioned.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you need to access, correct and update your personal information, you may send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of our security measures, we will contact you and conduct the necessary verification measures to process your request. Once we have implemented the necessary corrections, we shall then notify you that your request has been processed and completed.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you wish to withdraw your consent given to Vigos Health in relation to this Privacy Notice, you may send your request to email@example.com. Depending on the nature of the consent you wish to withdraw, Vigos Health may not be in a position to continue to extend our benefits and services to you.
Third Party Websites
International Data Transfers
Personal information submitted or published in the Vigos Health website may be available around the world through the internet. We have no control over the use and misuse of such information by others.
Personal Data that we process may be stored in and transferred to countries in which we make use of cloud services.
- Cloud Services
Cookies and Similar Technologies
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to properly respond to customer needs. We will only use this information for statistical analysis purposes, after which the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies will help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. We may use your browsing behavior to develop promotional offers, products, and services that we feel are beneficial to you.
Updates to this Policy Notice
As part of our efforts to safeguard and ensure the security and protection of your Personal Data, Vigos Health may amend this Privacy Notice from time to time. Vigos Health may also update this Policy Notice to apply changes due to new laws and regulations affecting the Data Privacy Act, as well as changes in our business operations and environment. Any update will be posted on the Vigos Health corporate website with a date stamp so that you are informed of the latest policy notice update.
For comments, questions, or requests relating to this Privacy Notice or complaints in relation to your rights under this Privacy Notice, you may get in touch with our DPO through the following:
|Email Address||Contact Details||Address|
|firstname.lastname@example.org||+632 7745 2508||
3rd Floor Makati Stock Exchange Building,
Ayala Avenue, Makati City, Philippines 1226